How to maintain the TV remote control
Many household appliances are now equipped with infrared remote control devices. But pay attention to proper use and maintenance, otherwise the remote control will be malfunctioning or even damaged.
1. When using the remote control, the distance between the remote control and the remote control receiver should not exceed 10 meters. When using the remote control, align the remote control with the receiving direction of the appliance. The left and right deviation angle should not exceed 25 degrees.
2. There must be no obstacles between the remote control and the receiver, such as people, objects, etc., so as not to block the normal transmission of infrared rays and make the remote control malfunction.
3. When using the remote control, avoid strong light, including sunlight and light exposure, otherwise it will affect the use of the remote control.
4. The remote control can make the controlled appliance temporarily closed, but some internal circuits are still working, and the electrical appliance cannot be completely turned off. Therefore, when the electrical appliance is not needed, the electrical power supply should be turned off or the power plug should be unplugged. Even if it is done.
5. When the remote control is not used for a long time, the battery inside the box should be taken out to prevent the electrolyte inside the battery from leaking out of the components inside the box. If there is dust or oil on the surface of the remote control, wipe it with a soft cloth and soapy water. The launch window of the remote control and the receiving window on the appliance should be kept clean to avoid affecting normal use.